Terms & Conditions
1. Any individual or authorized representative of a company engaged in making hotel, meetings and/or event bookings for clients, employees, colleagues and other guests are eligible to be a member of the PERKS.
2. Member must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Membership is not transferable.
4. Membership in PERKS is open only to individual residents in countries where the program is permitted by law.
5. Membership in PERKS is valid within two (2) years.
6. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse Membership without a given reason or reject any application if the required information is not supplied accurately and in full.
1. Participation in PERKS and earning or redeeming points is void when prohibited by law (including, for the avoidance of doubt, United Kingdom and United States anti-bribery laws which apply internationally) and is subject to any other applicable laws and regulations.
2. Some employers, by policy, may prohibit or restrict employee participation in PERKS and TDLCI assumes no responsibility or liability for compliance with such policies. Members are responsible for complying with any applicable terms and conditions of their employment, their employer's internal policies and procedures or any other rules or regulations to which they are subject.
3. TDLCI reserves the right to show employers of active and inactive members their account details including previous and current points earned, eligible bookings that earned points, etc., as it is required, for whatever valid and legal purpose it will serve.
4. For corporate bookers and business travel agents, participation in PERKS requires prior approval of Member’s employer. Members are responsible for obtaining such prior approval and by accepting these terms and conditions during the online registration process members are confirming that their employer has consented to their participation in PERKS. TDLCI may require the employer’s approval in writing to be produced for verification upon demand at any time as a condition of becoming or continuing as a Member and TDLCI reserves the right to cancel the Membership of those Members who cannot produce such written approval. Members agree to indemnify and hold harmless TDLCI and its affiliates from any liability, costs and damages relating to the claims of any third party arising from a failure of a Member to obtain prior approval of their employer to participate in PERKS.
5. Members who change their employer must (a) update their contact details online (b) obtain the prior approval of their new employer to participate in PERKS and (c) provide any further information requested by TDLCI in accordance with the above. For the avoidance of doubt, these terms and conditions are personal to the Member and shall apply in full to the Member irrespective of any change of employer.
6. Companies who have assigned representatives to become official members of PERKS in their behalf indemnifies TDLCI from any liability, costs and damages relating to unauthorized redemption or use of rewards points by assigned representative/s during and after employment of said representatives, unless otherwise official documentation was submitted to TDLCI to report any changes in official representatives of said company. Such changes will take effect within 48 hours upon receipt of official documentation.
7. Members who have been assigned to represent their companies are deemed accepted as official representatives of said companies to book, earn, transfer and redeem rewards in behalf of the company. It is understood that all transactions carried out within the period of assignment by company are valid and authorized by their companies. Members who resign from their companies during the term of assignment are expected to transfer points earned from the program to the next assignee. Companies are expected to provide officials documents to TDLCI to request change of assignee and transfer of points. Failure to do so will indemnify TDLCI from any liability, costs and damages relating to the unauthorized redemption or use of rewards points by previous representative, with malice or not.
1. The points of PERKS are computed based on qualifying room rates in participating hotels. Food & Beverage consumption may earn points if charged to room. Service charges, taxes, and other incidental charges are not eligible for PERKS points.
QUALIFYING ROOM RATES:
DISCOVERY SUITES: P4,000++
DISCOVERY PRIMEA: P6,000++
DISCOVERY SHORES BORACAY: P9,500++
CLUB PARADISE PALAWAN: P7,700++
2. It is the Members' responsibility to quote their PERKS membership number when making reservations at www.PERKS.ph
3. Members may log in to the PERKS members' portal – www.discoveryPERKS.ph - to check their point balance and transaction activities or email the PERKS Membership Services Manager at PERKS email@example.com, to get an update.
4. Members who are missing credit from their PERKS member account must notify the PERKS Membership Services Manager within 30 days of the checkout date. Failure to notify the membership services team, will result to non-credit of the relevant PERKS points.
5. Members can verify their points two (2) business days after their guest/s have checked out. Any claims for missing PERKS points can be forwarded to PERKS Membership Services via email at membership@discoveryPERKS.com.ph
6. A member must have been enrolled as a PERKS member at the time of stay of guest booked in order to earn PERKS points.
7. PERKS points are valid within two (2) years only or 24 months from date of issuance.
1. Members may redeem their PERKS points for rewards at www.discoveryPERKS.ph under PERKS Members' Portal – Rewards / Redemption section. In addition to Members' user IDs and passwords, the Hotel reserves the right to seek other personal information for verification purposes.
2. Minimum PERKS point levels apply to each reward. Please refer to the Rewards Chart of the website for redemption requirements.
3. Members are solely responsible for making reservations and for confirmation of stays or services provided by PERKS participating partners that accept PERKS Rewards Certificates.
4. Upon redemption online, members shall receive an email confirmation of redemption, as well as an e-voucher. They may have to collect their reward certificates for products and services offered by partners or merchants of the program. Members shall advise their intention to use the reward certificates at the point of reservation. Utilization of the Reward Certificates is subject to availability. Membership e-card needs to be presented in order to enjoy the membership privileges and/or discounts unless otherwise stated.
5. Unused e-vouchers or reward certificates cannot be returned for credit to the Members' accounts or exchanged for cash.
6. The Hotel is not responsible for Redemption Partners' withdrawal from the program or Partners' rewards cancellation, which may affect the rewards offered.
1. Members are required to present their Membership e-Cards to enjoy privileges and/or discounts in the Hotel or with PERKS participating partners. The Hotel may request for additional identification cards for verification purposes.
2. The privileges and/or discounts will be extended only to the Members whose name appears on the e-card. The e-card must be presented in order to enjoy the membership privileges and/or discounts unless otherwise stated.
3. Membership e-card can be accessed through the MOBILE VERSION of the member’s portal. Log in with your username and password, then access “show card” from the menu.
1. Your PERKS Membership e-card remains the property of the Hotel. Use of your Card constitutes acceptance of the benefits, privileges and the terms and conditions listed herein.
2. Whenever there is a change of personal particulars, it is the Member's sole responsibility to update their membership record in the PERKS Members' Portal or inform PERKS Membership Services in writing.
3. The safekeep of the Reward Certificates is the sole responsibility of the member. There shall be no replacement of reward certificates.
4. The PERKS Membership Services Office reserves the right to correct any Member statements or PERKS Point accruals or balances that are incorrect due to processing errors.
5. The Hotel reserves the right to amend the rules, restrictions, program benefits, and special offers without notice. The Hotel reserves the right to terminate the PERKS program at any time.
6. Earning of PERKS Points and redemption of Rewards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
7. Benefits and Rewards received under PERKS may be subject to taxes. Such taxes are the sole responsibility of the Member who is the recipient of the said benefit or Reward.
8. The Hotel makes no warranties or representations, whether expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the quality of goods or services claimed, redeemed and/or enjoyed through PERKS.
9. All conditions, warranties or other terms implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations. In the event any Member transfers the use of any Reward Certificate, this Clause shall also apply to the transferee.
10. The Hotel and/or PERKS reserve the right to adjust the PERKS Point values as and when necessary to reflect changing market conditions.
11. Fraud or abuse concerning PERKS or Reward usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by the Hotel and/or PERKS participating partners.
12. This Program is void where prohibited by law.
13. PERKS is a program operated by the Hotel. Service providers may also have access to Members' records.
14. All interpretations of the Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of the Hotel.
15. The Program, and its Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Philippine law. In the event of any dispute, the Member agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Philippines.